Managing Your Prepaid Account
Mobile and Email Alerts for Prepaid Account
Email alerts are initially set up for the mobile of “Parent 1” from the ICS Directory. There are two ways to manage alerts:
- If you only want to turn all alerts off, reply to one of the alert messages (0930-097-395) with the SMS command ALERTOFF from the mobile that is receiving the alerts.
- If you want to turn specific alerts on or off, change which types of alerts you receive, who receives the alerts or the amounts that trigger the alerts, you may do so by signing up for the online account access (see below).
ICS Prepaid Online Account Access
Parents and high school students have the ability to access their ICS prepaid account online. The features available online are:
- Transaction History (last 5 transactions available via mobile command “STMT”)
- Current Balance (also available via mobile command “BAL”)
- Alerts – ability to manage which alerts go where (email/SMS)
- Mobile commands for alerts will be coming soon
Request Online Access
For online access, please send an email to prepaid.service(at)icsaddis.edu.et with your child(ren)’s name and grade, and your mobile number. ICS Prepaid Services will set up the account using your mobile number and send an SMS with your online PIN. Once you receive the PIN, you can login via the ICS website and click on Prepaid Service Online Access to set up your own user name and password.