The Booster club is a group of volunteers that host the Farmers Market and sell burgers, fruits and other goodies at other events.
The ICS Booster Club’s mission is to help promote and encourage school spirit and sportsmanship and encourage attendance and support at ICS Athletic events. Additionally, the ICS Booster Club will provide financial support to students that participate in ISSEA Trips.
We seek to accomplish this mission by:
- Fundraising through Booster Club events.
- Fundraising through other school events when the Booster Club is invited to participate.
- Maintaining an active, committed and involved list of volunteers. Volunteers can be parents, teachers, students and other ICS community members.
Farmers Market at ICS is the Booster Club's main fundraiser throughout the year. When you come out and shop at the Farmers Market you are supporting the Booster Club.
- The Booster Club is made up of ICS Staff and parent volunteers and is supported and overseen by the school through the Communications Office.
- The Executive Committee will meet up to 2 times each quarter. Minutes will be made available through the Communications Office.
- The Executive Committee will get parent volunteers to lead and support Booster Club events.
- The Executive Committee will be elected every two years by Booster Club volunteers.
- The Executive Committee shall approve the allocation of Booster Club funds. Yearly review of the Booster Club budget will be conducted by the Communications Office.
For more information, send us an email at email@example.com