All School News
Important Notices for All Parents
Board of Governors Elections 19 April
Interested in being on the Board of Governors next year? Elections will be held on 19 April at the Association General Meeting.
The ICS Board of Governors is made up of 9 members, eight members are elected by the association and one is appointed by the Board. The Board meets approximately once a month and primarily deals with the strategic direction of ICS in partnership with ICS Administration. As ICS embarks on academic and facility growth, it is imperative that there is a diverse and complete/functional Board of Governors.
Number of Open Seats:
There are seven open seats for the election.
How to Apply:
Submit your letter of interest, CV, and photo to the Board of Governors by Monday, 27 March. To submit you’re your letter of interest you can send your letter interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at the main receptions.
Your letter of interest and CV should be no more than 3 pages.
In addition to your submission, we would like to take a 2 minute video of you and have that available to the association. We will schedule a time to film between 28 March - 5 April.
For more information and a sample letter of interest, visit our website HERE.
- 27 February – 27 March: Submit "Letters of Interest" to Board
- 28 March – 5 April: Record introduction videos
- 10 April – 19 April: Candidate CVs and videos available to the ICS Community
- 12 April – 19 April: Absentee electronic and paper voting begins
- 19 April: Association General Meeting with Speeches from Candidates, voting and final tally
For more information please contact the Board Administrator, Kristi Williams at: email@example.com